This is the web site of Raffles International School . This statement sets out Raffles International School' policies relating to your personal information. Raffles International School endeavours to ensure the privacy of personal information by introducing appropriate practices and procedures in each of its campuses. Users should however note that there are risks associated with the transmission of information over the Internet. Users should therefore make their own assessment of risks in the provision of information on Raffles International School' Internet site. Raffles International School will provide you with alternative means of providing information and transacting business if you feel uncomfortable with electronic transmission of information.
When making inquiries, Raffles International School may keep your e-mail address for our future reference. In addition to the information collected directly from you, Raffles International School also monitors and tracks usage of its web site, viewing and traffic patterns, behavior, and other similar information. Raffles International School compiles this information into a statistical aggregate and use this information for internal business and administrative purposes which includes improving the web site, the product and service offerings, and customer service. Raffles International School also might use your personal information from time to time to send you notices about special information, new programs, and other similar information.
Raffles International School will not reveal customer information to any external organization unless required by law.
Raffles International School is committed to protecting your privacy and will only use the information collected on the site to enhance its services. Raffles International School does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
The site may contain cookies.
Raffles International School acknowledges and respects the privacy of individuals. Personal information is collected with your consent. Your consent is given when you send information to Raffles International School through its Internet site.
The purpose for collecting this information varies depending upon your request and will include:
- Assisting us in improving our service to you;
- Processing your application and/or registration and/or enquiry;
- Keeping you informed of upcoming events;
- Updating your records on Raffles International School databases;
- Monitoring and maintaining a copy of your record of academic achievement (including all information arising from investigations of misconduct);
- Planning the provision of educational courses;
- Monitoring and enhancing the provision of educational courses;
- Purposes incidental to each or all of the above.
- The intended recipients of the information vary depending upon your request and will include
- officers within Raffles International School, and/or our partner Universities and/or Colleges;
- data service providers engaged by Raffles International School and/or our partner Universities and/or Colleges from time to time;
- any other body which forms part of Raffles International School and/or our partner Universities and/or Colleges;
- local and overseas governmental agencies, overseas partners who require the information for administrative purposes;
- Employer Organisations and/or referees in circumstances when such disclosure is deemed necessary by Raffles International School
- and/or partner Universities and/or Colleges to further the application;
- any entity which forms part of Raffles International School and/or partner Universities and/or Colleges;
- the Raffles International School and partner Universities and Colleges Alumni Associations;
- the Raffles International School and/or partner Universities and/or Colleges libraries;
- any other Education Institution which you may apply to do a course;
- Raffles International School Academic Class Lists; Student Class Lists; and Careers Service.
While the supply of the information by you is voluntary, if you cannot provide or do not wish to provide the information sought, Raffles International School and/or partner Universities and/or Colleges may be unable to meet the purposes for which the information was collected.
The information which is collected by Raffles International School will be held by Raffles International School and the relevant partner Universities and/or Colleges.